Update on Corona: green trends Responds and Steps Up with ‘Stringent Hygiene’ Process across its 375+ salons in the country
- Launched a video with precautionary steps for its franchises and stylists
Chennai, 18th March 2020: Since its inception in 2002, proper sanitizing of all tools and equipments between customer services has been the standard for green trends Unisex Hair and Style Salon. green trends stylists are well-trained, disciplined, equipped, and prepared with current skills for proper sanitizing and prevention.
Keeping the current situation in mind, a special team of qualified professionals has been formed to train nearly 4000 stylists across 375+ salons in the country on precautionary and safety practices. green trends has also created a detailed SOP and followed it up with an educational video in order to easily educate every stylist to follow the precautionary steps that focuses on stringent hygiene factors.
“We care about our customers’ health and make them feel comfortable visiting our green trends Unisex Hair & Style Salon. We know that news is coming out every day on Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and the need to keep personal hygiene high. Being the pioneer in family salon segment in India, green trends has devised system whereby our service providers across the country do review upkeep of personal hygiene at regular intervals thus protecting the health of customers along with themselves.” said Mr. Deepak Praveen, COO of green trends Unisex Hair & Style salon, the country’s most popular organised beauty salon brand.
In addition to the long-standing practices, green trends’ salons across the country have taken the following steps:
- Across the system, green trends salons are adhering to the guidance provided by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and various state level public health authorities.
- In the salon, green trends franchisees and salon teams are following the below stringent Hygiene steps:
- Thoroughly and frequently sanitising hands
- Thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces, such as doors, station countertops and chairs
- Welcoming – Greet the client with folded hands, avoid handshakes
- At the reception – Gently request the client to sanitize their hands
- Most facial and Pedicure services are delivered using Single use service kits, and disposable sheets, head bands, gloves, etc are used to deliver services
- Stylist sanitize their hands properly in front of the client before the service begins
- All tools are placed in sterilizer immediately after service
- Sanitize the service station, wipe the door handles and mop the service area immediately after a service
“We will continue to monitor guidance from the health authorities of state and the country, and update our process immediately to ensure customer safety.” Concluded by Mr. Deepak.
For more insights on the hygiene process, please click on the link:
About green trends Unisex Hair and Style Salon:
Established in 2002, green trends is a flagship beauty salon brand from the house of CavinKare’s Trends Division. Today, green trends has over 375+ salons throughout India, making one of India’s leading salon chains and the most popular organized beauty salon brand in the country. The salon brand employs nearly 4000+ stylists who receive ongoing training to learn the green trends customer care system and advanced technical skills. As a walk-in salon, green trends provides value-priced, high-quality beauty salon services for men, women and children.
For more information, visit: http://www.mygreentrends.in/.