James cook university on Road show to introduce the university.Video Link’s ,Images & News.
James cook university on Road show to introduce the university News.
James Cook University (JCU) Education Fair at Chennai
Chennai, 9th May 2017:James Cook University held a road show for prospective international students to gain knowledge on the university and the programs offered thereby allowing the candidates to directly engage with the university.
The objective of the program is
- Increase Market Presence
- Building relationship with the educational community
- Evaluate quality applicants
- Letter of Offer and student contract issued immediately
The program helped connect the prospective students with the academic staff and university registrar through an interview process. The students were taken through presentations that gave a better understanding about the campus life also showcased their sample lectures which aimed at collaborative learning, thus guiding the students in applying for admission.
James cook university on Road show to introduce the university.Video Link’s
- Application fee waiver of S$250 (applicable for Singapore Campus)
- Meet with Academic Staff
- Admission Confirmation through Registrar Team
- Registration opens for Pre-Departure session
- Prospects who completed their studies in 2015-2016 (70%)
- Final Year College Students (20%)
- Final year School Students (10%)
For more information contact – Communication Strategies
James cook university on Road show to introduce the university.Video Link’s ,Images .