Strategies for Innovative and Quality Research” during 31.07.2017 to 05.08.2017.
The workshop was inaugurated by the Vice Chancellor Dr. Sahol Hamid Bin Abubakar, Mrs. Nikhta Hamza, Director Hr welcomed the gathering. Dean (Academic Research) addressed the delegates on the importance of research and program structure. Prof. Nikhil A Gokhale RK University, Gujarat acted as resource person, he has delivered lectures in the following areas and also interacted with the participants on strategies and innovation towards good research.
- Research Methodology
- International Opportunities and Successful Grant Applications
- Scholarly Communications
- Facing Job Interviews and Opportunities after Ph.D
- Presentation Skills and High-Impact Publishing
- Patent Applications
- Leaders verses Followers and Combating Stress
- The Indian Entrepreneur and Alternative Career
The Central Library of the University has arranged live demo on remote access, effective search on e-resources and plagiarism checking. The workshop was ended with a lecture by Dr. Nikhil A Gokhlae on Pedagogy innovation for faculty members of the University.